Friends Forever | 朋友一生一世
Woosh! So many things happen since prom night… really dunnoe how to blog all in one entry. Anyway, I will start with my job, maybe I should emphasize that it is my first paid job I ever did. I am working at NLB library supply centre, near expo there. And please don’t ask me what branch am I in, or expo got library meh? I am working at their SUPLLY centre as an assistant library officer, ie. do paperwork la… though very different paper as compared to other companies. Whatever… I like my job a lot!!! My reporting officer is super nice, willing to teach me, but hor she is on leave until next year. The first day she is on leave, I realized that I flop horribly. Haix… hope she comes back soon… oh ya… I also love my job cos work space super big! So lucky that I join the dept as they shift from 3rd floor to 2nd floor, and ta da! New tables and chairs! Oh my… hahax… Yupz, more interesting stories next time.
By the way to all my friends in the same company as me, please accept my apologies if I had looked very fierce this morning when I reach the workplace. Cos too many feelings caught up with me the night b4, din manage to finish sorting them… sorry about…
Had my first chalet marathon coupled with work. After working on Monday, went to 2f chalet. Oh my… haven seen a lot of peeps for a long time. Wow! I had my first BBQ in the rain. What the… it was damn cool, both figuratively and literally. I cant believe that I actually sort of enjoyed bbqueing in the rain… so fun, but lets not try that again. Catch up with each other, brought out many old (but definitely still as funny) jokes during our 1f/2f days. Hmmm… the simple days of lower sec life. Scandals and more scandals… hahax. Din manage to sleep much, ended up listening to lynette and jaslyn talk (though I sounded like gossip… hahax) and I cant believe that pple next to them can actually fall asleep when they were talking so loudly. Best part of the whole conversation:
Jas: how’s marks calculated in poly?
Ly: GPA…
Jas: Oh I know it is the English language paper right?
Ly: huh? It is grade point average….
Hahax… I was too busy trying to fall asleep otherwise I would have really LOL…. Hahax…
Oh ya talking about that, realise that I miss a lot of things in 2f… the scandals, lame jokes, crazy peeps, and many many more… not forgetting jes laughter… I heard her when I was walking along the first floor of the chalet. Guess what? She was on the second floor… oh my…
Anyway first time chalet so synchro, everybody wake up roughly the same time. Though I guess it is because we working pple woke the rest up… hahax…
My feelings in this chalet:
And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
And then we got real cool
Stay at home talking on the telephone with me
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
Laughing at our selves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels
As we go on, We remember
All the times we, Had together
And as our lives change, Come whatever
We will still be, Friends Forever
So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can we ever find a job that won't interfere with a tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels
La, la, la, la…Yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la…We will still be friends forever
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
Back to work though half of my mind already wander off to what will happen the later half of the day. So excited that I forgot to clock out after I finish my work… oh goodness… Anyway must say I was quite disappointed when I receive more and more news of pple not being able to make it for the chalet… haix… then dunnoe how to persuade pple… yupz… so end up only me, choon, xinming, minxuan n ivan… played big 2 the whole night, and of coz the asshole version la… From a long term prostitute become queen, I guess my life is pretty much fortunate… unlike mx with a perm job as asshole… ooopss…hahax. Juz kidding la… sianz… we change to playing heats at 4 am. Last few games were spent ganging up on xm cos he is too zai with hearts… hahax damn funny la…ard 7 the two have to leave for orientation prep in nj. Leaving the 3 old pple to ourseleves. rewind a bit… b4 I came, only xm and choon was there and they played monopoly using 4 die… what the… Later we expand into a five person game, with too much funny stories for me to rmb… hahax… anyway, alan joined ask at noon, then the 4 of us went escape. Oh my! My first time at escape!!! SO DAMN FUN! Wow! Really enjoy myself though I heard that the best two rides are closed, but what can we ask for if that is free??? Hahax… wanna go again… hahax.
Then went back to play majong, and me getting the most scoldings cos I played too slowly…but the worst is when majong cause me to be a bastard man. As I was playing, boss called me using jx phone to say that he is coming le, then I say I meet him at mrt, but I thought it was too far so I change and say escape instead, after which I hastily put down my hp. Minru called and again I was playing, and it was my turn so I pass to choon who told her the directions to the taxi stand and she saw the wrong one cos she was facing the opp direction… oh my. The worst is kh is nowhere to be found when it was time to meet. After awhile I decided that it was too much so I called jx who gave me a shock when he told me that I said meet at mrt to boss. But when I reach there he is also not there!!!!! I freaked out totally…. Cos his battery is flat! Ahh….. what the… thank goodness he memorise jx no. and he called me to pass me a message from boss… haix…
有些时候我真希望能改变别人,这事烦我也有多个月了,但始终还是做不出任何改变。我为何要说呢?当着没事就真地会没事了啊。。。为什么每次都想要有心理准备?不能冒一次风险,尝试扳回一局吗?再也不会了,再也不是了。。。我真的累了。。。
Anyway, that night we had food brought by mr mazalan. Top it up with a cake and champagne (sparklingly juice only la!) didn’t dare to really toast to anybody then , so decided blog my wishes here.
First toast goes to ourselves, without pple what is PA? So yupz each and everyone is equally important. Everybody rocks. PA Oei!
Second toast goes to our memories, because of them we are willing to try and enjoy ourselves one more time, to go through it all again… till the end… PA Oei!
Last and final toast, goes to the whole PA crew, may we be the best sub-family in NJ, and continue to grow for many generations to come. To the person next to us both spiritually and physically, Friends Forever! PA Oei!
And we go na na-na na-na-na na na-na na-na-na na na-na na-na-na One more time!
na na-na na-na-na na na-na na-na-na na na-na na-na-na NA! PA!
Cheers!
A song says it all:
这些年一个人
风也过雨也走
有过泪有过错
还记得坚持甚麽
真爱过才会懂
会寂寞会回首
终有梦终有你在心中
朋友一生一起走
那些日子不再有
一句话一辈子
一生情一杯酒
朋友不曾孤单过
一声朋友你会懂
还有伤还有痛
还要走还有我